PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING A SERVICE OR PRODUCT
By purchasing any Service or Product by Kathryn Eggins (ABN: 29 937 362 066), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You agree that a contract is made at the time of purchase between you, the Consumer and Kathryn Eggins.
2. You agree to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself and will continue to keep us informed of any updates to allow us to provide you with our services and products.
If you are under the age of 18 years, you need the full consent of a parent or guardian. You agree to bring these terms and conditions to their attention.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs through your account or password. You should contact us immediately if you believe someone has accessed your account without your authority and agree to log in and change your password.
5. All services are billed in USD via Paypal.
6. You agree to pay the charge/s for the Services, from the PayPal account or credit card, information for which you have supplied to us via Paypal.
7. All payment plans are arranged through Paypal. If you have purchased a Service with a Scheduled Payment Plan, you authorise us to arrange withdrawal of funds at each payment due date without further reference to you.
8. If you have purchased a Service via a scheduled Payment Plan, you agree that you are obligated to pay the Payment Plan off in full as agreed at the time of purchase.
9. If we make changes to a Service that requires action by you and you do not take that action, we are entitled to terminate the Service to you without further notice.
10. There may be times when service is interrupted due to maintenance or server error that’s beyond our control. This is not grounds for a refund.
11. Refunds are available within the first seven (7) days of your access to the course. To obtain a refund, please send a message via our contact us page. Refunds will only be made via the original payment method.
12. If you decide to cancel your subscription and/or payments, you will lose access to your program.
13. If you are located outside of Australia, we have no knowledge or responsibility for the laws in your country. You acknowledge that you are responsible for purchasing Services which you are lawfully able to download, import or use and for the payment of any import duties and taxes of any kind for your country.
14. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase outside of our seven (7) day cancellation policy, contact us immediately via our contact page and give us the opportunity to resolve your problem.
15. We may make changes to our website, the content, or to any of the services, at any time and without any advance notice.
16. We give no warranty or representation as to:
– how adequate or appropriate the Services are for your purpose;
– comments or content on Our Website by anyone other that us;
– the compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or internet connection.
17. Our Website may contain links to external websites. You acknowledge that we have no control over the content of these sites and are not liable in anyway for any loss or damage arising from your use of these websites.
18. All information on this website is provided in good faith and is subject to change due to unexpected circumstances beyond our control.
19. We are not liable for any loss or damages resulting from your use of Our Website or any linked website. Users must take their own precautions to protect their own computer from viruses and malicious code.
20. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the law of Australia.
I have read and I understand the terms and conditions. If I am under 18 years of age, I confirm that I have brought these terms and conditions to the attention of a parent or guardian and I have their full consent to purchase your Service and/or Product.