Why is it that there are people who eat healthy and exercise regularly who still fall ill or develop a disease?
Why is it that for many people, being well is like a pie in the sky?
It’s because they’re not aligned with health.
So what is it?
It’s a vibration. It’s an energy. It’s your connection to your soul and it’s where you choose to align your attention.
Here’s the deal – eating well and exercising regularly are good things, but they’re just scratching the surface. If you aren’t vibrationally aligned with being well, you can eat well and exercise until you’re blue in the face….you won’t get the full benefit from the healthy things you’re doing.
Your body is a product of nature. The problem today is that we’re so out of tune with what that means that we’ve developed a culture that believes being well is difficult and we need a magic pill to fix it.
That’s bullshit! You have the power within you to heal your own body…for FREE!
When you’re in alignment with health, less is more.
- Less fuss and worry about the food you’re eating
- Less feeling that you need to exercise yourself into the ground
- Less stressing about getting sick
…so you can get out there and get more out of life.
Why are so many people not aligned with health?
- They’ve been taught to focus on the negative side of life.
- They’ve been taught that illness and disease is a part of life.
- They believe it when they’re told the disease they have is incurable.
- They get so scared of developing a disease they manifest it in their body.
- They don’t believe that being well is an option for them.
- Being unwell becomes such a huge part of who they are that deep down inside they’re scared of being well.
- They hold on to emotions.
- They don’t love themselves.
There are so many reasons why people aren’t aligned with health.
What happens when you become aligned with health?
When you align yourself with health, you become vibrationally aligned with being well.
It becomes your natural state of being and requires no effort whatsoever.
Eating well and exercising become a complimentary addition to being in alignment.
How can you become aligned with health?
You have to want it
Regardless of what the unease is in your body, if you’re subconsciously in your comfort zone by having that unease, alignment with health won’t happen for you. You have to be ready to receive it.
You have to be prepared to let go
Are you prepared to live life without your unease?
Change your focus
See yourself as only being well. Being unwell is no longer an option.
This is just scratching the surface which is why I’m passionate about offering coaching and mentoring to anyone who is ready to make the transition into alignment with health using the processes that I used to turn my life around. I’ve been there. I know what it’s like to be chronically ill and I know what it’s like to be bursting at the seams with life.
If you’re seriously ready to change your life, I’d love to help.
For more information, pop on over to my Work with Kathryn page and apply for a FREE 20 minute consultation to see how I can help you.